- If your blind is larger than 120", it must be fabricated as a 2 or 3 on 1 headrail. This is due to weight constraints of the blind.
- Perfect Arch has a minimum of 24" and maximum of 84" wide. And the height is always half the total width.
- EasyUp Lift System has a minimum width of 18" and a maximum of 192".
- Cordless option must follow a size restriction of,
Minimum 12" high,
Minimum 18" wide,
Maximum 84" high,
Maximum 90" wide.
- Bottom Up/ Top Down must have a minimum of 9" wide and maximum of 96" wide.
- Bottom Up/Top Down has controls on both sides. One side operates the top of the shade, the other side operates the bottom of the shade.