| My window has unobstructed depth of |
| Width: |
| I want my shutter to be mounted: |
Inside (Wrap Around Z-Frame ) (Note: Requires 1 1/2" of depth)
Inside Decorative Z (Note: Requires 1 1/2" of depth) adds 10%
Inside (Fully-Recessed L-Frame )   (Note: Requires 2" of depth)
Inside Direct Mount ( Hidden Hanging strips - No Frame )
Inside Hinge Only - Recommended only for windows that tilt inward for cleaning
(note: requires 1 1/8" depth)
Outside ( L-Frame ) (Protudes 2" from wall surface)
Outside Direct Mount ( Hidden Hanging strips - No Frame )
Standard Front Center Tilt
Rear Tilt Clearview (adds 20%, requires extra 1/8" depth to fully rotate louvers )
| My window has a sill that: |
Does not Protrude
| I want my Louver Size to be: |
1 7/8" (Traditional look)
2 1/2" (Most popular)
3 1/2" (Modern look)
4 1/2" (Most clear view) requires 3 1/4" depth to fully rotate
| The color I want my shutter to be is: |
Standard Whites & Stains
| || Color: |
Note: If you choose "Unfinished Natural", you will see a 33% discount.
Paint Color Number (National Manufacturers Only)-Enter Below:(adds 25%)
I want to mail a stain sample to be matched (adds 25%)
| I want my hinge color to be: |
Oil Rubbed Bronze
| I want my shutter built to be a: |
Full Height Shutter (most common)
Cafe Shutter with partial height frame
Cafe Shutter with full height frame specified on next line (adds 10%)
Double Hung Shutter (adds 25%)
| I want my shutter configuration to be:
Click here to view all Shutter Configurations.
All of my shutter panels are equally spaced.
Divider Rail : inches from the bottom. |
Minimum of 20" from the bottom.
My window tilts inward for cleaning:
This shutter will be installed next to another shutter.
(this is important for rooms with more than 1 shutter side by side.)
- When the window depth is less than 1 1/2" we recommend you have the shutter as outside mount .
- Divider Rails are mandatory for shutters over 72" high.
- Divider Rail is not available for shutters with a height of less than 43".
- Shutters with the rear tilt clearview option will have a 4 week production time .
- All shutters include a center overlapping lip to help eliminate light gap between panels.
- If you have a Corner, Bowed or Bay window, please call in to place your order.
- Standard Tilt: Shutters with 2 1/2" louvers, Inside mount Z-Frame have a min window depth of 1.5".
Rear Tilt: Shutters with 2 1/2" louvers, Inside mount Z-Frame have a min window depth of 2".