The Office Manager oversees a variety of facilities support from ordering and stocking supplies, general office management, and assisting our Strategic Leadership Team as needed. At the Blinds-Dot-Complex, things move quickly and are in a constant state of flux. This means the ideal candidate must be able to juggle multiple tasks, manage stress well, and possess exceptional interpersonal skills. You will work closely with management on the smooth running of the GCC facility and embody the core values of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the face of the Blinds.com brand, by upholding all the values of the company to the highest standard possible
- Greet all guest to the Blinds-Dot-Complex and act as the companies' "Director of First Impressions" for each and every guest of the office
- Organize and route all packages and deliveries efficiently and accurately
- Coordinate schedules and meetings of the Strategic Leadership Team as needed
- Schedule all GCC meeting rooms and configures stocks/supplies for meetings
- Check major appliances on a daily basis (water coolers, microwaves, coffee machine, refrigerators, ice machines, etc.)
- Track inventory of kitchen and office supplies in Excel and notify accounting as to what needs to be ordered on a weekly basis.
- Recycle Printer Toner Cartridges as Needed for cash reimbursement or credit from vendors
- Order and replenish kitchen and office supplies
- Light maintenance of the office when accidents occur including cleaning.
- Cleaning of the company's refrigerators weekly
- Orders and picks up food for the company as needed, and as requested by managers
- Maintains a contact list of contractors to call for mechanical, electrical or plumbing issues
- Sort and deliver mail
- Other errands/tasks as needed by management
- Maintain Alarm Codes and serve as first call resolution when alarm is tripped.
- High School Diploma; College preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- 1-3 years experience working in an office environment
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Reliable transportation and a clean driving record
- Previous office experience
- Professional appearance maintained at all time
- Basic to intermediary skills in Outlook and Excel
- Ability to lift 15+ pounds
- General DIY and Maintenance Skills
- Ability to solve problems
General office environment with primary responsibilities being clerical/administrative. At times, the position can become physical by lifting 15+ lbs, pulling, packing, sorting, etc. The working environment is generally favorable with lighting and temperature adequate with no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Overall, this position is sedentary in nature. This individual will be seated in a cubicle environment for most of the time. Work is generally performed in the office environment, with standard office equipment.
Send resume to JoinTheRide@Blinds.com.
Back to careers