Digital Marketing Analyst
Are you smart? Creative? Driven? Curious? Do you wield Excel spreadsheets like ninja stars? Are you always trying to discover ways to improve results more than is generally thought possible? Then you've come to the right dojo.
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst ninja to expand/manage our digital advertising as well as other marketing channels. Aside from general stealthiness, smoke bombs, a ninja mask and all of the other tricks of the trade, we want our shinobi warrior to have experience in Facebook targeting tools and optimization.
The perfect candidate will be a master of the mysterious, able to communicate quantitative results in a clear and concise manner to a less technical audience. With attention to detail sharper than any samurai sword, you will creatively solve problems based on data and use web analytics to monitor and optimize our marketing channels. You can do all that from the shadows if you like, but that part's not necessary.
- 2-5 years experience analyzing digital advertising (PPC, CSE, Facebook, etc.) with spend in excess of $250k/year
- Self-starter, highly motivated to excel under minimal supervision — when we can spot you through your camouflage, of course
- Master of quantitative analytical skills (including advanced proficiency of Excel and use of grappling hooks)
- Very "web-savvy" and up-to-date with developing tools and methods
- Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms
- Familiar with Facebook advertising and advanced targeting tools
- Familiarity with website analytics tools such as Omniture, Google Analytics, etc. is a plus
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications and/or related fields preferred
- Using technical, marketing and analytical skills to increase qualified traffic to our sites, in line with our ROI goals
- Interpreting and communicating results and recommendations to marketing and leadership
- Creating dynamic and inviting Facebook/PPC/CSE ads and stories
- Optimizing our Comparison Shopping Engines
- Expanding our display and remarketing advertising
Daily Ninja Duties
- Building Facebook/CSE/Display goals and roadmap and properly executing against it
- Creating data feeds appropriate for the shopping engine
- Staying up to date with industry trends and inform other stakeholders of required changes
- Daily monitoring of feeds and marketplaces
No need to infiltrate our building if you want to apply. Simply send a cover letter and resume to JoinTheRide@Blinds.com.
Back to careers