IT Help Desk (Internship)
Candidate will have an opportunity to learn Windows based systems in a comfortable, VERY FUN, and moderately paced environment.
20 Hours per week: Monday-Friday, afternoon to early evening
After hours work will be required occasionally
Receive, log and assist 80 users with trouble call related issues.
Provide user-level hardware and software support, including but not limited to:
• Provide support services to employees with technical problems and information technology issues including, but not limited to Microsoft products, Adobe products, VPN, mobile devices, etc, involving desktop, laptop, communication devices or network services from local personnel or from employees using remote access.
• Troubleshoot and resolve minor hardware, software and networking issues.
• Respond to Help Desk calls and problem tickets, following in-house procedures and escalation processes utilizing our ticketing system.
• Responsible for timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of customer to appropriate support teams.
• Creating, maintaining and deleting user accounts (Windows, UNIX, VPN)
• Support and troubleshooting of printers, copiers and fax machines.
• Supports and maintains effective relationships with users.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Strong MS Office 2007 skills
• Possess strong working knowledge of Windows XP
• Working knowledge of PC hardware, Ethernet networking infrastructure (IP protocols desired)
• Proficiency in any combination of the following is a plus: MS Office SharePoint Server MS Office Visio 2007, MS
• Must be resourceful, freethinking, self-paced, and flexible
• Ability to carry out tasks independently
• Must communicate effectively to end users
• Must be current student in local university
Send resume to Extreme@GlobalCustomCommerce.com