UX Web Designer/Developer
If you have that perfect mix of skills, why work for us, you ask? We've repeatedly been awarded a Best Place to Work by both local and national organizations, PLUS all full-time employees are eligible for health & dental insurance, Section 125 plan, life/AD&D/long-term disability insurance, FSA plan, 401k plan, fitness program and paid time off (not to mention, working with some pretty awesome coworkers).
What you'll do:
- Bake new, fresh user experiences.
- Work with the creative team to form new ideas to increase the usability of our site.
- Fearlessly test new site recipes.
- Serve up tested content, experiences, designs and more to our customers.
- Take it as your personal mission to make the experience for our customers surprisingly easy and exciting.
- Continuously improve yourself and others around you.
- Contribute to the company by providing great ideas and feedback.
The ingredients you need:
- 3-5 years of professional experience creating unique, persuasive Web sites with tools like Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Familiarity with CDATA, jQuery, .NET and PHP.
- Experience with online testing software, specifically Omniture Test&Target.
- Ability to design/code and troubleshoot for all major browsers.
- Experience with revision control systems.
- Work extremely well collaboratively; take constructive criticism.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Must demonstrate exemplary organizational skills.
- Ability to carry out tasks independently.
- Online portfolio with design and Web examples.
- Enjoy cake, pie, cupcakes, lollipops, king cake, peppermints, ice cream, macaroons...you get the picture.
Send resume to Extreme@GlobalCustomCommerce.com
Back to careers