- If your blind is larger than 96", it must be fabricated as a 2 or 3 on 1 headrail. This is due to weight constraints of the blind.
- EasyUp Lift System has a minimum width of 18" and a maximum of 144".
- Cordless option must follow a size restriction of,
Minimum 12" high,
Minimum 18.5" wide,
Maximum 86" high,
Maximum 120" wide.
- Bottom Up/ Top Down must have a minimum of 9" wide and maximum of 96" wide.
- Bottom Up/Top Down has controls on both sides. One side operates the top of the shade, the other side operates the bottom of the shade
- Bottom-Up/Top-Down can be combined with Cordless if your product falls within the following guides:
Minimum Width: 22"
Maximum Width: 84"
Minimum Height: 18"
Maximum Height: 76"
- The maximum height for a blind with Bottom Up/Top Down is 96".