- Shades that are greater than 74" wide and 72" high will have a seam, due to the maximum fabric width of 74" wide.
- Shades greater than 73" wide, but are still under 72" high will have the fabric railroaded to avoid having a seam.
- Long Extension Brackets are only availible with outside mount .
- The maximum width for a blind with a Cassette Valance is 84".
- The Cassette system is not available with a Spring Tension Roller .
- Inside mounted roller shades will have an approximate 1" vertical "light gap" between the edge of the fabric and the window casing on side with the cord loop, and a ˝" light gap on the other side. This is because the fabric must be cut narrower than the operating mechanisms at the top. If this is not acceptable, consider:
--adding drapery panels to cover the light gaps --choosing an outside mounted roller shade with at least 2 ˝" of overlap on each side --selecting a different product, such as a Honeycomb Shade which will have smaller light gaps of up to 1/4" on each side.