- There is an additional deduction made when the Cassette valance is ordered. Your fabric will measure 1 3/8" narrower than inside measurement.
- Inside mounted roller shades will have an approximate 1" vertical "light gap" between the edge of the fabric and the window casing on side with the cord loop, and a ˝" light gap on the other side. This is because the fabric must be cut narrower than the operating mechanisms at the top. If this is not acceptable, consider:
--adding drapery panels to cover the light gaps --choosing an outside mounted roller shade with at least 2 ˝" of overlap on each side --selecting a different product, such as a Honeycomb Shade which will have smaller light gaps of up to 1/4" on each side.
- The Cassette valance is not available for widths greater than 84"
- Shades can also be railroaded on smaller windows so that it matches oversized windows that have been railroaded.
- The Cassette System Valance is not available with Reverse Roll .
- The maximum width for White P02 is 96".
- All shades will have extra material to cover the tube when completely unrolled.