- Long Extension Brackets are only availible with outside mount .
- Inside mounted roller shades will have an approximate 1" vertical "light gap" between the edge of the fabric and the window casing on side with the cord loop, and a ½" light gap on the other side. This is because the fabric must be cut narrower than the operating mechanisms at the top. If this is not acceptable, consider:
--adding drapery panels to cover the light gaps --choosing an outside mounted roller shade with at least 2 ½" of overlap on each side --selecting a different product, such as a Honeycomb Shade which will have smaller light gaps of up to 1/4" on each side.
- The maximum width for a blind with a Cassette Valance is 84".
- Oxford and Dover materials are 78" - available to be railroaded .
- Lumen material is 94" - not available to be railroaded .
- Esfron material is 110" - not able to be railroaded .
- Coventry material is 78" - not able to be railroaded
- Terra material is 94" wide - available to be railroaded .