Get the character of wood without the expense. Each Norman Woodlore shutter is crafted from wood composite harvested from well managed forests and wrapped with a hard coating, making it one of the most eco-friendly shutters on the market. The shutter is finished with an advanced UV inhibitor to ensure resistance to fading, warping, yellowing, scratching, denting, moisture damage and staining. This premium fauxwood shutter, considered fine furniture for your window, is available in inside
; see gallery for image of Z-Frame
) or outside mount
, 1-7/8", 2-1/2" or 3-1/2" louvers
The panels also install easily, with no on site miter cuts or installation of extra parts. Impressive quality with a Lifetime Warranty. Overall benefits:
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on workmanship and materials.
- Most environmentally safe shutter available
- Employs mortise and tenon joinery that resists shear and racking forces endured by shutters to ensure prolonged quality and durability.
- Custom-made and delivered to your house in 6 to 7 weeks.
- Quick and easy on-site assembly and installation with the pre-installed magnets and hinges, pre-mitered frames and slotted keyholes.
- Made of wood composite harvested from well-managed forest and finished with a polypropylene coating that prevents moisture absorption and allow for easy stain removal.
- UV inhibitor protects shutters and home dé£¯r from UV rays, preventing color fading and sun damage
This product complies with CPSC child safety guidelines. If you have children in your home on a regular basis, CPSC recommends the use of cordless window coverings.