Want to add some Halloween flair to your October 31st outfit without spending too much?
If your office isn’t full-out costume friendly, here’s a subtle DIY Halloween hair clip that will give your outfit some spooky fun.
We used leftover supplies from our No-Sew Spider Web Poncho.(The perfect DIY costume for a crafty mama!)
Halloween guest host Patricia is here to show us how it’s done!
What You Need:
Fabric scraps in Halloween-y colors
Low temp hot glue gun + sticks
Brooch pin + hair clip
A few rhinestones
1. Cut fabric into about 10 petal shapes.
2. Arrange your scraps by stacking them on top of each other in a flower type pattern.
3. Flip over your stack and glue all of the layers together starting from the top.
4. Press the center to make sure that all layers are secured.
5. Flip your stack right side is up and hot glue a few rhinestones in the center.
6. Flip over and glue on your brooch pin.
7. Glue on the hair clip just below, being careful to keep the pointy tines out of the glue.
8. Let it cool and wear with flair! Don’t forget to try this look as a brooch too!
Want More Crafty Fun?
Whip up a No-Sew Spiderweb Poncho in time for your Halloween party.