Simple yet durable, save big with mini blinds — a perfect choice for inexpensive light control and privacy.
Also known as aluminum blinds, these easy window treatments are light and warp resistant.
- Energy SavingsPoorExcellent
- Installation EffortHardEasy
Why choose mini blinds for your home?
Mini blinds, also known as aluminum blinds, are the perfect choice for many rooms and styles. Here's why:
- Mini blinds are a super low cost options that give you all you need in window functionality.
- Easy and intuitive light control and privacy.
- As some of the lightest blinds on the market, aluminum mini blinds are easy to install and operate for years to come.
- Due to their thin profile, mini blinds are ideal for windows and doors with shallow depth.
What kind of features are available with mini window blinds?
Custom window coverings can be upgraded in more ways than just color and style. Here's just a few that are available with mini blinds:
- Cordless Lift: This popular option provides a hidden control system that eliminates the lift cord on your aluminum blinds and enables the shades to be easily raised or lowered with the touch of a finger.
- Motorized Lift: With a motorized lift upgrade, your mini blinds can be raised or lowered at the push of a button.