Sheer Shades (Horizontal Sheer Shades)
Combines the soft look of shades with the functionality of blinds.
Sheer blinds will bring a unique and sought after look to your home.
- Energy SavingsPoorExcellent
- Installation EffortHardEasy
Why choose sheer shades for your home?
Sheer shades, also known as horizontal sheer shades, are the perfect choice for many rooms and styles. Here's why:
- As a beautiful and unique window treatment, sheer horizontal shades provide a modern look by combining the functionality of a blind with the beauty of a fabric shade.
- Similar to a blind, the fabric vanes of a sheer shade can be tilted to any angle in order to provide light control. When raised, the fabric is concealed within the sleek, cassette headrail, providing an unobstructed view. When tilted closed, these shades will gently diffuse the light into your room and provide moderate privacy.
What kind of features are available with sheer shades? Custom window coverings can be upgraded in more ways than just color and style. Here are just a few options that are available with sheer shades:
- Cordless Lift: This popular option provides a hidden control system that eliminates the lift cord on your sheer shades and enables the shades to be easily raised or lowered with the touch of a finger.
- Continuous Cord Loop Controls: This option means the cords on your sheer shades will be secured to wall or window frame, meaning your shades will have fewer cords on display. A great choice for larger/heavier shades.
- Motorized Lift: With a motorized lift upgrade, your sheer shades can be raised or lowered at the push of a button.