Discover Wood Blinds
- Add the warm, inviting feel of richly stained or painted wood blinds into your home.
- Wood blinds are a modern alternative to classic shutters at a substantially reduced price.
Are Wood Blinds for you?
Adjust options below
Time of Day
Blinds.com 2" Signature Wood Blind with cord loop lift and tilt controls
Narrow your results!
Sort By: Price High-Low
Why choose wood blinds for your home?
Wood blinds are the perfect choice for many rooms and styles. Here's why:
- High quality basswood is durable and gorgeous.
- These classic blinds are a superb choice to give your room a sophisticated look without the cost of wood shutters.
What kind of features are available with wood window blinds?
Custom window coverings can be upgraded in more ways than just color and style. Here are just a few options that are available with wood blinds:
- Cordless Lift: This popular option provides a hidden control system that eliminates the lift cord on your wood blinds and enables the blinds to be easily raised or lowered with the touch of a finger.
- Routeless: Want less light? With routeless blinds, your wood blinds would not have visible holes for the cord to pass through, meaning more privacy and less light leakage.
- Rounded Corners: This small upgrade available on some wood blinds changes the cut of the slats, giving it a designer style.
- Continuous Cord Loop Controls: This option means the cords on your wood blinds will be secured to wall or window frame, meaning your blinds will have fewer cords on display. A great choice for larger/heavier blinds.
- Cloth Tapes: Choose from different styles of fabric to add class to your wood blinds. This decorative and stylish upgrade also covers route holes, increases privacy and decreases light leakage.
- Valance/Cornice Options: Choose to fully accent your windows with lovely and stylish topper options.