- If your cordless shade has a width greater than 24", but less than 30", then the maximum height is 98".
- Cordless shades have a minimum of 15" wide and 32" high.
- When a cordless shade is railroaded , the maximum height is 62" and the maximum width is 79".
- When a continuous cord loop shade is railroaded , the maximum height is 62" and the maximum width is 120".
- Inside mounted roller shades will have an approximate 1" vertical "light gap" between the edge of the fabric and the window casing on side with the cord loop, and a ½" light gap on the other side. This is because the fabric must be cut narrower than the operating mechanisms at the top. If this is not acceptable, consider:
--adding drapery panels to cover the light gaps --choosing an outside mounted roller shade with at least 2 ½" of overlap on each side --selecting a different product, such as a Honeycomb Shade which will have smaller light gaps of up to 1/4" on each side.