Buy 1 get the 2nd 60% off! Use code "YIPPEE22" at checkout. Sale ends 3/20
Give windows and doors a contemporary look and impressive light blockage with Bali 1/2” LightBlocker Mini Blinds. These blinds feature a shallow slat depth that provides tight closure, good privacy and effective blockage, which is ideal for windows and doors with shallow sill depths.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 10 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Give windows and doors a contemporary look and impressive light blockage with Bali 1/2” LightBlocker Mini Blinds. These blinds feature a shallow slat depth that provides tight closure, good privacy and effective blockage, which is ideal for windows and doors with shallow sill depths.
With Bali 1/2” LightBlocker blinds, you won’t have to worry about durability. Their 6-gauge aluminum slats are strong enough to resist hard use, and feature a stain-resistant aluminum finish that is easy to clean. Choose from an array of fashion-forward colors to add subtlety or impact to any room. You’ll get an antistatic, antimicrobial, polyester-baked finish, which ensures that their beauty will last for years.
Install Time: 10 - 12 Minutes
The LightBlocker feature of these blinds makes them a great choice for rooms where darkness is needed—e.g., bedrooms and media rooms.
The shallow depth of these blinds makes them ideal for smaller windows and windows with shallow sill depths. They also work well with French doors.
- The very-small slat size of these blinds can make them appear extremely busy in larger windows.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 6"
- Maximum Width (standard headrail): 120"
- Maximum Width (2-on-1 or 3-on-1): 192"
- Minimum Height: 6"
- Maximum Height: 108"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 1 3/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1/2"
- Multiple Blinds on One Headrail
- Hold Down Brackets (outside mount only)
- Spacer Blocks (outside mount only)
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported