1" LightBlocker Mini Blind
15% OFF WITH CODE "SLEIGH15" ENDS 12/21
The Bali 1” Lightblocker Mini Blind gives you the utmost in light control and heavy-duty durability. The aluminum slats are available in a 6-gauge thickness, as well as 8-gauge, which is thicker than slats on similar products, while also more numerous.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
The Bali 1” Lightblocker Mini Blind gives you the utmost in light control and heavy-duty durability. The aluminum slats are available in a 6-gauge thickness, as well as 8-gauge, which is thicker than slats on similar products, while also more numerous. The result is a dramatic reduction in light leakage, which is bolstered even further by the design of the No Valance Headrail.
1” Lightblocker Mini Blinds are the ideal dimension for shallow-depth windows and French doors. They are available in countless soft hues and bright pops of color and have an advanced finish that resists dust, stains, scratches and bacteria. Bumper pads provide cushioning and prevent scratching between the bottomrail the window sill, making these blinds as uniquely built for endurance as they are designed for blocking light.
Install Time: 10 - 12 Minutes
Need maximum privacy and light blockage? The routeless option cuts out any extraneous light leakage. Routeless blinds have the route holes recessed towards the back side of the slats. When the slats are closed, the route holes are hidden, thereby providing complete privacy and eliminating light intrusion.
Hold downs are recommended for use on doors to prevent the banging of blinds during the door’s opening and closing.
- 1” Mini Blinds work well on narrow and smaller windows. On larger windows, a larger slat size is in better proportion.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 6"
- Maximum Width (Single headrail): 142"
- Maximum Width with multiple blinds on 1 headrail: 192"
- Minimum Height: 6"
- Maximum Height: 126"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth ( fully recessed ): 1 3/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
Origin of Production