Save 25% on select products. Use code "LOG-CABIN" at checkout. Sale ends 2/19
Bali’s 2 1/2” Northern Heights Wood Blinds put the elegant look of shutters into a versatile blind. When open, these 2 1/2” blinds provide a clearer view to the outdoors and give you the same feel of plantation shutters at a substantially lower price.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 12 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Bali’s 2 1/2” Northern Heights Wood Blinds put the elegant look of shutters into a versatile blind. When open, these 2 1/2” blinds provide a clearer view to the outdoors and give you the same feel of plantation shutters at a substantially lower price. Made from North American hardwood, they feature superior strength and lightness that adds to their longevity and enhances their ease of use.
Choose from an array of popular wood stains and painted finishes that will allow you to match your furniture, floors and wood trim. The added details of color-coordinated hardware, ladders, cords and tassels give an added dimension of designer appeal that will ensure a well-designed look from top to bottom.
Install Time: 10 - 12 minutes
A free valance comes standard with this product! You can also upgrade your windows with a hardwood cornice to add stately prominence to your windows.
1 1/2” Cloth Tapes cover route holes for more privacy and add a splash of color.
Cordless operation eliminates the hassles associated with cord entanglement.
Choose a motorized lift with a remote control to tilt multiple blinds simultaneously.
For added privacy, choose routeless blinds to eliminate the light holes in blinds and make it easy to achieve a dark room, day or night.
Motorized blinds are only available with left tilt.
These blinds are not recommended for small or shallow windows due to the large slat size.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 8"
- Maximum Width (As single headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width with multiple blinds on 1 headrail: 120"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maxiumum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 3/4"
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported