2" Heritage Aluminum Blind
2" Heritage Aluminum Blind
29% off selected products with a minimum of $199 - use "FLORAL-SALE" at checkout - sale ends 3/31.
Bali's 2" Heritage Aluminum Blinds offer excellent light control and durability along with the eye-catching looks of a 2" slat.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 6 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Bali's 2" Heritage Aluminum Blinds offer excellent light control and durability along with the eye-catching looks of a 2" slat. The dent and crease resistant aluminum slats are ideal for either home or office and are large enough to provide a clear view to the outdoors when open.
These colorful aluminum blinds include an antistatic, antimicrobial polyester-baked finish, which provide maximum strength and resistance to corrosion. They are available in a wide range of tinted neutrals and select regal colors, and are available with decorative tapes to coordinate with your décor.
Install Time: 10 - 12 Minutes
Select a wand tilt for a more hassle-free option and to eliminate the possibility of tangled cords.
Remote control tilt allows you to tilt your blinds with a remote control from up to 65 feet away.
Hold-downs are recommended for use on doors, to keep blinds in place when the door opens and closes.
- 2" slats are not ideal for smaller windows.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).
Limit 1 remake per item; 4 remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!). Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package. Refunds are not offered under this guarantee. New blind must be the same product as the old blind and changes are restricted to only size and mount. Commercial orders do not qualify.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 10"
- Maximum Width (as single headrail): 142"
- Maximum Width (as 2 or 3-on-1 headrail): 142"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maxiumum Height: 150"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- 2" Slats: 8-Gauge Aluminum
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 5/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth - Fabric (fully recessed with valance): 3 1/8"
- Cord, Wand or Remote tilt
- Cloth Tape Option
- Multiple Blinds on One Headrail
- Inverted Slats
- Hold Down Brackets (outside mount only)
- Spacer Blocks (outside mount only)
- Deluxe Two Slat Valance
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported