30% OFF WITH CODE “MITTENS” ENDS 12/10
GREEN MONDAY! EXTRA 5% OFF SITEWIDE WITH CODE "GREEN" TODAY
Select a color to see the preview
Bali Blackout Cellular Skylights give those hard-to-reach skylights the benefits of total light blockage and extra insulation. These fashionable shades feature a honeycomb core, which simultaneously lowers energy bills and protects your furniture and floors from damaging UV rays. They are available in your choice of single or double cells, and come in a rainbow of fashionable colors.
Bali Blackout Skylights make opening and closing skylights ultra-easy. A handle or pole gives you your choice of convenient operation and makes it effortless to control light throughout the course of the day.
Install Time: 30 - 35 minutes
For hard-to-reach skylights, choose a pole instead of the standard handle.
Available in the same fabrics as Bali Blackout Cellular Shades and Bali Blackout Cellular Arches.
Choose double cells for added insulation.
Hardware is available only white, with white side-tracks.
Sizes over 36" in width will have a visible center-support cord.
Brackets will be visible on outside mounts.
Fabric Name | Material | Backing Color
Legacy 3/8" Single Cell | Soft Polyester | Neutral
Midnight Single and DoubleCell | Soft Polyester / Metal Liner | White
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 13"
- Maximum Width (as single headrail): 61"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: If width is under 30" - max is 96". Shades over 30" wide have a max of 61" high.
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/4"
- Side Rails are color coordinated (only 5 colors available)
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Sky Poles - 3' - 6 1/2' and 5' - 9 1/2'
Origin of Production