Blackout Vertical Cellular Shade
Bali VertiCell Shades blend style and cellular-shade efficiency with a convenient side-opening design. They are a stylish way to insulate wide windows and patio doors.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
3/8" Single Cell Colors
3/4" Single Cell Colors
Bali® VertiCell™ Blackout Cell Shades put the energy efficiency of cellular shades in a vertically hanging design that offers total light blockage. The side-opening construction makes them ideal for wide windows and patio doors, especially in climates that are prone to extreme heat or cold.
These shades are perfect for spaces, such as a bedroom or media room, where total outside-light obstruction is needed. The shades are available in single-cell depths of 3/8" and 3/4" or a double cell depth of 3/8". Double cell shades boast a double-thick honeycomb design, as well as superior insulation and sound absorption.
VertiCell Shades feature two movable side rails with locking handles, which allow the shade stack to be positioned on the right, on the left or in the center of the window. They are free of external cords and offer light obstruction, insulation and uncomplicated operation.
- To achieve a finished look and give a stately presence to windows or patio doors, add a cornice. Our Noble Wood Cornice and Regal Wood Cornice are crafted from premium hardwood and are available either painted or stained.
- Choose Midnight fabric to eliminate shadows and silhouettes or if you need privacy that includes total light obstruction. Midnight features Tri-sulation™–an innovative, three-layer insulating fabric that has blackout opacity. Blackout fabric is thicker and stronger than other cellular fabrics and coated white on the inside of the shade.
Fabric Name | Material | Backing Color:
- Legacy 3/8" and 3/4" Single-Cell | Soft Polyester | Neutral
- Midnight Double-Cell | Soft Polyester/Metal Liner | White
This product complies with CPSC child safety guidelines. If you have children in your home on a regular basis, CPSC recommends the use of cordless window coverings.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 13"
- Maximum Width: 192"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Width Deduction: 1/2"
- Approximate Inside Mount Height Deduction: 1/2"
- Maximum width for Side-Mount: 60"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 5/8"
- Outside Mount Only: (Headrail will measure 1/4" wider than ordered width)
- Headrail Dimension: 2 3/16" high, 2 1/2" deep
- 4 1/2" Eloquence Wood Cornice
- 5 1/2" & 7 1/2" Noble Wood Cornice
- 5 1/2" & 7 1/2" Regal Wood Cornice
- Stackable In Any Position
- Extension Brackets
Origin of Production