Blackout Vertical Cellular Shade
Blackout Vertical Cellular Shade
25% off select products when you spend $99 or more. Use Promo Code WHITE-HOT. Sale ends 8/29
Bali VertiCell Shades blend style and cellular-shade energy efficiency with a convenient side-opening design. They are a stylish way to insulate wide windows and patio doors.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 5 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Bali Blackout Vertical Cellular Shades put the energy efficiency of cellular shades in a vertically hanging design that offers total light blockage. The side-opening construction makes them ideal for wide windows and patio doors, especially in climates that are prone to extreme heat or cold.
These shades are perfect for spaces, such as a bedroom or media room, where total outside-light obstruction is needed. The shades are available in single-cell depths of 3/8" and 3/4" or a double cell depth of 3/8". Double cell shades boast a double-thick honeycomb design, as well as superior insulation and sound absorption.
Bali Blackout Vertical Cellular Shades feature two movable side rails with locking handles, which allow the shade stack to be positioned on the right, on the left or in the center of the window. They are free of external cords and offer light obstruction, insulation and uncomplicated operation.
Install Time: 60 - 90 minutes
To achieve a finished look and give a stately presence to windows or patio doors, add a cornice.
Choose Midnight fabric to eliminate shadows and silhouettes or if you need privacy that includes total light obstruction. Midnight features Tri-sulation™–an innovative, three-layer insulating fabric that has blackout opacity.
- Blackout fabrics will not allow for any light filtration during the day.
Fabric Name | Material | Backing Color:
- Legacy 3/8" and 3/4" Single-Cell | Soft Polyester | Neutral
- Midnight Double-Cell | Soft Polyester/Metal Liner | White
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).
Limit 4 blind remakes per household, (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!). Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package. New blind must be the same product as the old blind and changes are restricted to only size and mount. Commercial orders do not qualify.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 13"
- Maximum Width: 192"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Width Deduction: 1/2"
- Approximate Inside Mount Height Deduction: 1/2"
- Maximum width for Side-Mount: 60"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 5/8"
- Outside Mount Only: (Headrail will measure 1/4" wider than ordered width)
- Headrail Dimension: 2 3/16" high, 2 1/2" deep
- 4 1/2" Eloquence Wood Cornice
- 5 1/2" & 7 1/2" Noble Wood Cornice
- 5 1/2" & 7 1/2" Regal Wood Cornice
- Stackable In Any Position
- Extension Brackets
Origin of Production
- Made In: Mexico