30% OFF WITH CODE “INSPIRE” ENDS 6/2
Select a color to see the preview
Custom Tailored Roman Shades by Bali give you the custom-made feel of professionally designed shades at a do-it-yourself price. These hand-crafted shades come in multiple styles so that you can choose a design that is uniquely suited to your room.
The classic Plain style offers a tailored look with horizontal support rods. Relaxed fold gives the classic roman shade look a gently relaxed feel. The seamless Flat style, with its long uninterrupted panel, is designed to provide a more sophisticated look, while Hobbled shades feature gentle folds that provide a softer look. All these styles are finished with folded fabric edges that can be embellished with many different trims.
Bali Custom Tailored Roman Shades are available in countless solids and patterns and also coordinate with Bali Draperies.
Install Time: 20 - 30 minutes
Choose from Flat, Plain, Relaxed and Hobbled styles. Hobbled shades, in which shades retain soft folds when fully lowered, look good in bedrooms and living rooms due to their soft appearance.
Upgrade to a thermal liner for added insulation, a water-repellant liner to combat humidity or a blackout liner for complete light blocking.
To eliminate hassle and the potential hazards of cord entanglement, choose Cordless Lift.
For maximum light control, Top-Down/Bottom-Up lets you choose whether light comes in from the top or bottom.
For windows that are large and often more difficult to lift due to their shade's weight, a Continuous Cord Loop is a smart choice.
Autoview™ Motor Control is ideal for your hard to reach windows. An optional single channel group controller is also available to control several shades together.
Finish your shade with decorative trim or top it with a beautiful valance.
Top-down/bottom-up has controls on both sides. One side controls the raising and lowering of the top, and the other side controls the raising and lowering of the bottom.
Tailored Roman Shades are not recommended for rooms with heavy moisture, such as bathrooms and kitchens, where mildew can occur.
To see a full pattern list for this product, click here.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 13"
- Maximum Width (As single headrail): 106"
- Maximum Width with multiple blinds on 1 headrail: 144"
- Minimum Height: 18"
- Maxiumum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - standard corded): 2 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - cordless, continuous cord loop, motorized): 3 1/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
Origin of Production
- Assembled in the USA from imported materials