Buy 1 get the 2nd 50% off! Use code "BOGOFIFTY" at checkout. Sale ends 2/22.
Bail DiamondCell Blackout Cellular Arches are the ultimate in affordable, insulating, light-blocking arches. They insulate your windows year-round, while coordinating perfectly with our DiamondCell Blackout Cellular Shades.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 11 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Bail DiamondCell Blackout Cellular Arches are the ultimate in affordable, insulating, light-blocking arches. They insulate your windows year-round, while coordinating perfectly with our DiamondCell Blackout Cellular Shades.
DiamondCell Blackout Cellular Arches feature a honeycomb interior that serves as a barrier between extreme outdoor temperatures and the comfortable temperature of your home. DiamondCell Blackout Arches are excellent at providing privacy, day or night. Their availability in a beautiful palette of fashion-forward colors ensures that your windows will be as beautiful as they are well-coordinated with your home.
15 - 20 Minutes
Double-cell shades offer better insulation than single cells and are recommended for climates with extreme heat or cold.
Choose 3/8” cell size with smaller arches; a 3/4” size with larger ones. While the cells’ functionality is the same, larger windows may look too busy with smaller cells.
Arches are inoperable.
Outside-mount brackets will be visible.
On all arch styles other than Perfect Arches and Perfect Quarter Arches, the factory will make a template based on your measurements for an upcharge.
Fabric Name | Material | Backing Color
Legacy 3/8" and 3/4" Single Cell | Soft Polyester | Neutral
Midnight Single and DoubleCell | Soft Polyester / Metallic Liner | White
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 10"
- Maximum Width: 84"
- Minimum Height: 5"
- Maxiumum Height: 47"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth - 3/8'' cell: 5/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth - 3/4' cell: 1 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - 3/8'' cell): 1 7/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - 3/4'' cell): 2 1/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Side Mount Brackets Unavailable for Shades Over 42" Wide
- Non-Perfect Arch Styles
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported