Save 20% sitewide! Use code "WINTER-20" at checkout. Sale ends 1/23
Sleek and modern, Bali Grommet Top Drapery is the perfect drapery solution for adding a wow factor to a contemporary setting. These drapery panels are available in over 100 fashion-forward solids, sheers, jacquards and organic prints, which are dramatically offset by bold metal grommets.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 14 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Sleek and modern, Bali Grommet Top Drapery is the perfect drapery solution for adding a wow factor to a contemporary setting. These drapery panels are available in over 100 fashion-forward solids, sheers, jacquards and organic prints, which are dramatically offset by bold metal grommets. By simply shirring the drapery over the drapery rod, the drapery is in place—no additional hooks or clips needed.
All draperies come standard with finishing treatments usually reserved for designers’ specifications, such as weighted corners, pattern matching for visual continuity and double-turned hems that provide extra stability. Made to your specification in a US-based factory.
Install Time: 20 - 25 Minutes
All grommets will accommodate rods up to 1 3/8" in diameter. You can choose one of our drapery hardware collections to work with your drapery: Adjustable 1" Metal Drapery Hardware, Custom Wrought Iron 1" Drapery Hardware
For privacy, choose a light filtering or blackout liner. Choose a thermal liner to add insulation to your windows. (Note: Light-filtering fabrics will reveal silhouettes to the outdoors at night.)
Edge banding or trim takes your draperies to a new level. It elevates the aesthetic and gives the impression of having been designer-specified.
Adding 8” of material to the length of the draperies will create a dramatic “puddling” effect that makes an impact on tall windows and adds elegance to formal spaces. A more contemporary option is the trouser break, whereby the drapery hits the floor similar to how a trouser breaks on a shoe. To achieve this look, order your drapery 2” longer.
Choose a split draw if you’d like your draperies to part in the middle and stack at each end of the window. Alternatively, a one-way draw (left or right) will allow drapes to stack at one end.
These draperies come with appropriate fullness, so simply order the exact width you want to cover.
Choose traversing hardware or C-Rings for widths over 70" to ensure that your drapery will draw across the center support bracket.
- Drapery Rod is not included and can be purchased separately.
For a full list of patterns and materials available for this product, click here
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 19"
- Maximum Width: 136"
- Minimum Height: 18"
- Maximum Height: 216"
- Outside Mount Only: panels are available as outside mount, meaning they are installed above and around the window casing. Ideally, you would have 8” of wall space above and on each side of the window.
- Single or Split Panel
- Edge Banding
- Edge Trim
- Light Filtering and Blackout Liner
- Waterproof Liner
- Interlining Available
- Corner Weights
Origin of Production
- Made In: Assembled in the USA from imported materials