Light Filtering Vertical Cellular Shade
Light Filtering Vertical Cellular Shade
25% off selected products - use "EASY-SALE" at checkout. Sale ends 1/17.
Bali Light Filtering Vertical Cellular Shades combine the energy efficiency of cellular shades with light-filtering privacy and a side-opening design. They are ideal in spaces, such as a family room, where privacy is desired but total light obstruction is not needed.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 7 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Bali Light Filtering Vertical Cellular Shades combine the energy efficiency of cellular shades with light-filtering privacy and a side-opening design. They are ideal in spaces, such as a family room, where privacy is desired but total light obstruction is not needed. These shades are available in a single-cell depth of 3/8" or 3/4" and a double-cell depth of 3/8". Because they are available in different fabrics and a wide variety of colors, they coordinate easily with all other Bali window treatments.
Bali Light Filtering Vertical Cellular Shades feature two movable side rails with locking handles, which allow the shade stack to be positioned on the right, on the left or in the center of the window. The side-opening design mimics that of a sliding door and is a stylish way to insulate wide windows and patio doors.
Install Time: 60 - 90 minutes
Double cell shades offer superior insulation and sound absorption, and are a good choice in climates with extreme heat or cold.
Cornices create a stately presence and give a finished look to your windows and patio doors. Our Noble Wood Cornice and Regal Wood Cornice are crafted from premium hardwood and are available either painted or stained.
- Light-filtering fabrics do reveal shadows and silhouettes to the outdoors.
Fabric Name | Material | Backing Color:
- Cosmopolitan 3/8" and 3/4" Single-Cell | Woven Polyester | White
- Daybreak Double-Cell, 3/8" and 3/4" Single Cell | Crisp Polyester | Same as Front
- Libretto Double-Cell | Soft Polyester | White
- Medieval 3/8" Single-Cell | Polyester Woven | White
- Northern Lights Double-Cell and 3/4" Single Cell | Soft Polyester | White
- Sheer Bliss 3/8" and 3/4" Single-Cell| Sheer Polyester Woven | White
- Storm Double-Cell | Soft Polyester | White
- Tinted Whites Double-Cell, 3/8" and 3/4" Single-Cell | Soft Polyester | White
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).
Limit 1 remake per item; 4 remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!). Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package. Refunds are not offered under this guarantee. New blind must be the same product as the old blind and changes are restricted to only size and mount. Commercial orders do not qualify.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 13"
- Maximum Width: 192"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maxiumum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Width Deduction: 3/8"
- Approximate Inside Mount Height Deduction: 1/2"
- Stack for widths less than 72": 9 1/2"
- Stack for widths 72" to 120": 13 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 5/8"
- Outside Mount Only: (Headrail will measure 1/4" wider than ordered width)
- Headrail Deminsion: 2 3/16" high, 2 1/2" deep
- 4 1/2" Eloquence Wood Cornice
- 5 1/2" & 7 1/2" Noble Wood Cornice
- 5 1/2" & 7 1/2" Regal Wood Cornice
- Extension Brackets
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported