1" Edge Binding
- No Sample
- No Sample
Bali's beautiful Natural Woven Wood Shades add natural color, texture and dimension to your windows with bamboo reed, bamboo slat, sisal, grass, jute and other straw materials. Complete with a list of functional upgrades, they can help you create a comfortable atmosphere of either casual elegance or simple sophistication.
Bali Natural Woven Wood Shades are available in a variety of colors, textures and unique weaves, which can be customized in a number of ways and come standard with a decorative valance. Whatever you choose from among these shades’ many options, you’ll get fashion-forward windows that up the good looks of your home.
Install Time: 15 - 20 minutes
For a more contemporary look, choose a flat fold (when fully extended, the shade is flat); for a more traditional look, a hobbled fold (when fully extended, the shade retains soft folds).
To assist with heavier or larger shades, consider a continuous cord loop.
To eliminate hassle and possible cord entanglement, consider a cordless lift.
Autoview™ Motor Control is ideal for your hard to reach windows. An optional single channel remote is also available to control shades individually or in a group.
A top-down/bottom-up lift offers maximum control by allowing you to choose whether light comes in from the bottom or at the top.
In addition to adding a decorative touch, 2” edge banding helps prevent the fraying of edges. Consider adding edge banding to shades which will be frequently used.
Decorative hems give a custom and tailor-made look.
Valances give prominence to your windows and carry the natural material to the top of the head rail.
The natural elasticity of yarns combined with the weight of the natural woven material may cause shades to stretch upwards to 1" to 11/2" after installation. This is particularly noticeable on inside-mount shades or shades that extend from ceiling to floor. Note that the addition of edge binding will not only add a truly personal decorative touch, but will also help control the stretching.
The natural materials used to make Natural Woven Wood Shades have unique variations in color, texture and size. Colors may change over time. This adds to the natural beauty of the material and does not represent a defect.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 13"
- Maximum Width - Single Shade: 96"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Minimum Width - Continuous Cord Loop: 25"
- Maximum Width - 2-on-1: 144"
- Maximum Height - Continuous Cord Loop: 108"
- Valance Height: 6"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth - 3/4''
- Min. Inside Mount Depth (Fully Recessed) w/ Standard: 2 1/2"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth (Fully Recessed) w/ Continuous cord loop & Motorized: 3 1/2"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth (Fully Recessed) w/ Cordless lift: 4 1/4"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth (Fully Recessed) w/ Upgraded valance options - 3 3/8"
- Min. Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
Origin of Production