Buy 1 get the 2nd 60% off! Use code "YIPPEE22" at checkout. Sale ends 3/20
Bali Pleated Arches are a colorful way to cover arched windows of nearly any size or shape at an affordable price. These shades are available in an array of fashionable fabrics and will provide privacy and added insulation, while protecting your furnishings from harmful UV rays.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 11 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Bali Pleated Arches are a colorful way to cover arched windows of nearly any size or shape at an affordable price. These shades are available in an array of fashionable fabrics and will provide privacy and added insulation, while protecting your furnishings from harmful UV rays.
Create a coordinated look throughout your home by pairing these arched shades with their counterparts: Bali Pleated Shades. You’ll get a uniform look that blends privacy with style—a reflection of the design know-how that goes along with the Bali name.
Install Time: 15 - 20 Minutes
Choose a Perfect Arch if your arch width is exactly twice the height; otherwise, choose the Perfect Quarter Circle (i.e., non-perfect) option.
Add light-filtering or blackout liners for additional privacy or to block more light at the window.
Arches are inoperable.
Outside mount brackets will be visible.
Fabric Name | Privacy Liner Available | Backing Color
Crepe | Yes | Same as Front
Spencer | No | Same as Front
Westport | Yes | Same as Front
Dunes | Yes | Same as Front
Fiddlestix | Yes | Same as Front
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Minimum Height: 5"
- Maxiumum Height: 57"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth - : 5/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed) - 1 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1"
- Shades over 42" wide: Side Mount Brackets not available
- Perfect Arch
- Perfect Quarter Circle
- Light Filtering Privacy Liner
- Blackout Privacy Liner
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported