Sliding Panel - Fabric
Sliding Panel - Fabric
For covering large windows, patio doors or even an unsightly closet, Bali Fabric Sliding Panels are an optimal window treatment. Sliding Panels, also known as Panel Track, offer versatility and bring a sleek, contemporary look to any room.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 5 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
For covering large windows, patio doors or even an unsightly closet, Bali Fabric Sliding Panels are an optimal window treatment. Sliding Panels, also known as Panel Track, offer versatility and bring a sleek, contemporary look to any room. They block light, hide messes and even divide space between adjoining rooms.
Bali Fabric Sliding Panels glide gracefully along an aluminum track and offer the option to draw to either side of the window or split from the middle. They are available in a number of fabrics, including light-filtering and blackout fabrics. Fabrics in this collection match Bali Solar Shades, Bali Light-Filtering Roller Shades and Bali Blackout Roller Shades. Valances are also available to complete the look.
Install Time: 25 - 30 minutes
Choose One Touch Wand Control for no-hassle operation free of cords.
Bali Fabric Sliding Panels are ideal for French doors, large windows, wide closets, unsightly areas and adjoining rooms needing space division.
Use a blackout fabric where street lights or security lights don’t allow for darkness (e.g., bedrooms).
Light-filtering fabrics are ideal for rooms that need privacy but can benefit from the brightness of daylight (e.g., breakfast rooms, family rooms).
- Light-filtering fabrics may reveal silhouettes at night. A higher opacity is recommended in areas needing total privacy (e.g., bedrooms, bathrooms).
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the wand upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 19"
- Maximum Width: 192"
- Minimum Height: 20"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1" (2 & 3 Panel) 1 3/4" (4 & 5 Panel)
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 1/8" (2 & 3 panel) 3 9/16" (4 Panel) 4 3/16" (5 Panel)
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 3/4"
- Chain or Wand Control
- Cornice Upgrade
- Extension Brackets
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported