Sliding Panel - Woven Wood
Sliding Panel - Woven Wood
Save 25% on all Bali products! Use code "FALL-DIY" at checkout. Sale ends 10/24.
Bali Woven Wood Sliding Panels bring a sleek and modern look to sliding glass doors and large windows.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 9 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Bali Woven Wood Sliding Panels bring a sleek and modern look to sliding glass doors and large windows. Also known as Panel Track, Woven Wood Sliding Panels will slide effortlessly across a durable aluminum track and can be used as a partition between adjoining rooms or even as a closet cover.
Woven woods are a fashion-forward, natural approach to shielding the sun, which works well with any décor and adds instant style. They are available in a wide selection of natural woods, grasses and reeds and come with several options for upgrading their look.
Install Time: 25 - 30 minutes
The width of your panels will be approximately the ordered width of your shade divided by the number of panels you order. We recommend ordering as many panels as possible to allow for maximum clear-view space. Panels are available in widths ranging from 8” to 48”.
Light-filtering privacy liners cover the small gaps between the drape’s natural fibers but still allow for light transmission. Blackout liners offer total light obstruction.
Edge bands finish your window treatment's look.
Choose whether your panels split in the middle or open to each side.
A valance in the same woven-wood fabric is available with these sliding panels and is a superb addition. For a contrasting aesthetic, choose one of our decorative cornices.
- The natural materials used to make Woven Sliding Panels have unique variations in color, texture and size. Colors may change over time. This adds to the natural beauty of the material and does not represent a defect.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present with the selection of the wand option. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).
Limit 1 remake per item; 4 remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!). Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package. Refunds are not offered under this guarantee. New blind must be the same product as the old blind and changes are restricted to only size and mount. Commercial orders do not qualify.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 18"
- Maximum Width: 192"
- Minimum Height: 20"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimun Panel Count: Width of 36"-92" 1-Way Draw 2 Panels
- Width of 36"-119" Split Draw 4 Panels
- Width of 92"-136" 1-Way Draw 3 Panels
- Width of 119"-144" Split Draw 6 Panels
- Width of 136"-144" 1-Way Draw 4 Panels
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth 2 & 3 panels: 1''
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth 4 & 5 panels: 1' 3/4''
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed) 2 panels: 3 3/16''
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed) 3 panels: 3 9/16''
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed) 4 panels: 4 1/8''
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed) 4 panels: 4 3/4''
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Valance and Cornice Options
- Liner options
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported