Solar Shade - Outdoor
LAST DAY TO SAVE 30% OFF WITH CODE "WASHINGTON" ENDS 2/19
Create some shade and cool off your patio with Outdoor Solar Shades by Bali, designed to lower your air conditioning bills by blocking damaging UV radiation and reducing solar heat gain.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
- No Sample
- No Sample
Create some shade and cool off your patio with the Outdoor Solar Shade by Bali, designed to lower your air conditioning bills by blocking damaging UV radiation and reducing solar heat gain. Select your desired privacy level with 5-10% open weaves (lower openness percentages represent higher privacy and light blockage).
Includes a beaded chain continuous cord loop that makes it easy to raise and lower wide and heavy shades, along with an optional powder-coated aluminum curved cassette valance for a smooth and protected finish. Greenguard Certified for low chemical emissions, these shades are safe for use in your home, rust-proof, easy to clean and will last for years.
Install Time: 20-25 minutes
For obstructions in the window, consider the free-reverse roll option to ensure smooth operation (not available with cassette valance).
Choose from a number of neutral tones to blend with your home’s exterior.
Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 24"
- Maximum Width: 141"
- Minimum Height: 36"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Light Gap Per Side (Continuous Cord Loop No Cassette): 9/16"- 13/16"
- Light Gap Per Side (Continuous Cord Loop With Cassette): 9/16"- 1 1/16"
- Headrail Color-Coordinated to Fabric
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (No Valance): 3/4"
- Fully Recessed Inside Mount Depth (No Valance): 4 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (Medium or Large Cassette Valance): 1 3/4"
- Fully Recessed Inside Mount Depth (Medium or Large Cassette Valance): 4 1/2 - 5 1/2"
- Approximate Outside Mounting Surface (No Valance): 1 3/4"
Origin of Production