Save 20% sitewide! Use code "WINTER-20" at checkout. Sale ends 1/23
Bali Solar Shades are a stylish way to reduce glare and furniture-fading UV rays, while still enjoying your view to the outdoors. Choose them when you’re looking for style, UV protection and limited privacy. They will keep your room cool and comfortable without feeling boxed in.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 16 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Bali Solar Shades are a stylish way to reduce glare and furniture-fading UV rays, while still enjoying your view to the outdoors. Choose them when you’re looking for style, UV protection and limited privacy. They will keep your room cool and comfortable without feeling boxed in.
Bali Solar Shades are available in varying opacities, which are referenced in percentages to indicate the amount of light allowed through (e.g., a 1% opacity lets in 1% of UV sunlight, while blocking out 99%). They are available in a multitude of rich earth tones and soft neutrals. Although 5% openness is the most popular opacity, some of our most popular patterns have 10% openness (i.e., 90% UV blockage). These shades are made from a polyester/vinyl blend and are the perfect choice due to their functionality, energy efficiency and style.
Install Time: 20 minutes
A continuous chain loop is helpful for operating wider, heavier shades and offers a tidier appearance than that of dangling cords.
Bali’s exclusive cordless lift eliminates the hassle of cords and the possibility of cord entanglement, and features a unique dual-speed breaking system and tension control.
A smart pull system, perfect for hard-to-reach shades, lets you raise or lower your shade with a few simple tugs of a pull cord, which never changes in length.
AutoView™ Motor Control makes it easy to raise and lower larger or out-of-reach shades. You can conveniently control your window from anywhere at your home.
If you would like your shade to unroll from the front of the roll, rather than from the back, specify a reverse roll.
Solar shades help reduce glare, making them well suited for media rooms.
Solar shades are not well suited for nighttime privacy. A secondary soft treatment, such as a drapery panel or curtain, is necessary if complete privacy is desired.
Inside-mounted roller shades will have an approximate 1" vertical "light gap" between the fabric edge and the window casing on the cord-loop side, and a 1/2" light gap on the other side. This is because the fabric must be cut narrower than the operating mechanisms at the top. If this is not acceptable, consider choosing an outside-mounted roller shade with at least 2 1/2” of overlap on each side.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the Cordless or Motorized upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 13"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 13"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Inside Mount Light Gap, Control Side: 3/4'' - 1''
- Inside Mount Light Gap, Cordless/ Motorized/ Non - Control Side: 3/8'' - 3/4''
- Inside Mount Light Gap, All Shades with Cassette: 1/2'' - 1''
- Outside Mount: Material will be approximately 1 1/4" narrower than ordered width
- Streetside Color: White
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (cordless): 1 1/2"
Origin of Production
- Made In: Mexico