Woven Wood Drapery
Woven Wood Drapery
Save 25% on all Bali products! Use code "FALL-DIY" at checkout. Sale ends 10/24.
Woven Wood Draperies bring the natural beauty of bamboo, jute, grasses and woven wood to wide windows and patio doors. Their nature-derived palette, spanning from soft sandy shades to dark earthy tones, makes them a perfect complement to hardwood floors and natural-wood cabinetry.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 14 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
The Woven Wood Drapery brings the natural beauty of bamboo, jute, grasses and woven wood to wide windows and patio doors. Their nature-derived palette, spanning from soft sandy shades to dark earthy tones, makes them a perfect complement to hardwood floors and natural-wood cabinetry.
This product also offers many options for customization, from the finished look of edge banding to the natural-shade valance, which is ideal for more formal or public spaces, such as a dining room or family room. The Woven Wood Drapery is also available with varying degrees of fullness, which allow them to mimic fabric in their billows and folds. They work well as billowy draperies in front of large windows and as a simple but stylish covering for a wide closet.
Install Time: 30 - 40 minutes
Choose standard fullness for a drape that features a gentle wave of natural material when closed. Choose 60% fullness for a drape that maintains the look of drapery when closed.
4-sided edge banding offers added protection from frayed edges in spaces where drapes are exposed to heavy use (e.g., in front of French doors or wide closet openings).
Privacy liners cover the small gaps between the drape’s natural fibers but still allow for light transmission. Blackout liners offer total light obstruction and are ideal for bedrooms.
For a more contemporary look, choose a 1” edge band.
For most standard-size windows, a split draw (drapes part in the middle) offers symmetry. On larger windows, however, a left- or right-stack might make more sense. If the view through the window presents an unsightly scene to the left, a left draw may help shield it from view.
- The natural materials used to make the Woven Wood Drapery have unique variations in color, texture and size. Colors may change over time. This adds to the natural beauty of the material and does not represent a defect.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).
Limit 1 remake per item; 4 remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!). Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package. Refunds are not offered under this guarantee. New blind must be the same product as the old blind and changes are restricted to only size and mount. Commercial orders do not qualify.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 17"
- Maximum Width: 192"
- Minimum Height: 20"
- Maximum Height: 96"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth 1% fullness: 3"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth 1% fullness (fully recessed): 5"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3"
- Headrail depth x height: 2" x 1"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth 60% fullness: 4 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth 60% fullness(fully recessed): 8"
- Bottom Edge Binding Options
- Liner Options
- 4 1/2" Eloquence Wood Cornice
- 5 1/2" & 7 1/2" Noble Wood Cornice
- 5 1/2" & 7 1/2" Regal Wood Cornice
Origin of Production
- Made In: Assembled in the USA from imported materials