1/2" Mini Blind
1/2" Mini Blind
20% off selected products - use "Memorial-Sale" at checkout - sale ends 5/29.
The Blinds.com 1/2" Mini Blind is the most budget-friendly way to cover small windows or French doors without skimping on quality.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 6 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
The Blinds.com 1/2" Mini Blind is the most budget-friendly way to cover small windows or French doors without skimping on quality. An assortment of whites, off-whites and neutral colors assure that they'll blend in your home perfectly. Made from the most durable 8-gauge aluminum, these blinds are built to last; they'll even withstand the constant opening and closing of a busy door. The baked-on enamel finish and crash proof cord locks will also help keep these blinds looking good as new in your window.
Install Time: 10 - 12 Minutes
Multiple blinds on one headrail are available for wide windows.
Due to its small slat size, the 1/2" Mini Blind is ideal for a French door. Be sure to get hold-downs to keep the blind from swinging when you open/close the door.
- Since there are so many more slats on a blind with a smaller slat size, the blinds will not close as compactly when fully raised.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).
Limit 1 remake per item; 4 remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!). Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package. Refunds are not offered under this guarantee. New blind must be the same product as the old blind and changes are restricted to only size and mount. Commercial orders do not qualify.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 10"
- Maximum Width (as single headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width (as 2 or 3-on-1 headrail): 120"
- Minimum Height: 9"
- Maximum Height: 96"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 1 1/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1/2"
- Hardware: Hidden Top Mount Brackets
- Multiple Blinds on One Headrail
- Hold Downs (outside mount only)
Origin of Production
- Made In: Assembled in the USA from imported materials