1/2" Aluminum Mini Blind
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 10"
- Maximum Width (as single headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width (as 2 or 3-on-1 headrail): 120"
- Minimum Height: 9"
- Maximum Height: 96"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 1 1/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1/2"
- Hardware: Hidden Top Mount Brackets
- Multiple Blinds on One Headrail
- Hold Downs (outside mount only)
Origin of Production
- Made In: Assembled in the USA from imported materials