Save 20% on select products. Use code "LOG-CABIN" at checkout. Sale ends 2/19
Give your draperies the finishing touch they deserve with our 1 3/8” Custom Wood Drapery Hardware. Our 1 3/8” Custom Wood Drapery Hardware feature everything you need to top off your window.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 12 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Give your draperies the finishing touch they deserve with our 1 3/8” Custom Wood Drapery Hardware. Our 1 3/8” Custom Wood Drapery Hardware feature everything you need to top off your window: a rod, 2 finials and any necessary brackets. Finials are artisan-crafted, hand-finished end pieces that attach to the end of the drapery rod.
Choose from a wide array of styles and colors to match your taste, décor style and other finishes in your home.
Install Time: 15 - 18 minutes
Finials, though not necessary, give your drapery rods a completed look and add major impact. Choose from 7 styles.
Drapery rods can be either smooth or lined. We recommend a smooth rod for rooms with contemporary décor.
Wood rings, which can be sewn on your drape or attached with pins, add a bit of refinement to draperies and reflect an appreciation for detail. Their use will add 1 1/2” to the length of your drapery.
Consider adding holdbacks to help secure your drapery to the side of the window when opened.
- Poles over 96" wide will contain 3 brackets, and will be sent in 2 pieces with a connector. The brackets allow for 2 3/4" projection over molding, outside-mounted products, or other obstructions.
Finial Style | Width
Note that the finial style you choose will add width to the rod as follows:
- Oxford | 3 1/2" each side, 7" total
- Globe | 3 3/8" each side, 6.75" total
- Cambridge | 3 1/2" each side, 7" total
- Lined | 4" each side, 8" total
- Pine | 4 1/2" each side, 9" total
- Alps | 3 7/8" each side, 7 3/4" total
- Cap | Made to exact width specified, including brackets
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Inside Mount Max Width 48"
- Rod Diameter Is 1 3/8"
- Inside Mount Rods Do Not Include Finials
- Brackets Included Up to 72" Wide: 2
- Brackets Included Up to 144" Wide: 3
- Brackets Included Up to 216" Wide: 4
- Brackets Included Up to 264" Wide: 5
- Brackets Included Up to 336" Wide: 6
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported