1 3/8" Signature Wood Blind
Blinds.com’s 1 3/8” Signature Wood Blinds let you enjoy the beauty of wood blinds in windows which require a uniquely smaller slat size.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
Blinds.com’s 1 3/8” Signature Wood Blinds let you enjoy the beauty of wood blinds in windows which require a uniquely smaller slat size. The 1 3/8” depth dimension is perfect for either smaller windows or windows of older homes, in which double-sash windows tend to have shallower depths. These real wood blinds are made from genuine basswood and are available in a wide assortment of today’s most popular paint colors and natural stains, topped with a UV-resistant finish.
Our 1 3/8” Signature Wood Blinds also feature a trapezoidal bottomrail, which ensures better slat closure, and offer several lift options that make lifting them a breeze. Their ability to coordinate with other Blinds.com Signature Wood Blinds makes it easy to achieve a uniform look throughout your home.
Install Time: 10 - 12 minutes
Decorative 1” tapes make a stand-out statement.
For total privacy, choose privacy slats. Instead of having small holes in each blind, privacy slats have small notches on either side of the slat that provide tighter closure to seal out light.
Choose a wand control to reduce tangled cords or a continuous cord loop to facilitate the raising and lowering of larger, heavier blinds.
For blinds that are prone to banging (e.g., blinds on doors), consider using hold downs to keep the bottomrail securely in place.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 11"
- Maximum Width: (As single headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width: (As multiple blinds in one window): 144"
- Minimum Height: 9"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 3/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
Origin of Production