Buy 1 get the 2nd 60% off! Use code "YIPPEE22" at checkout. Sale ends 3/20
Our 1” Custom Wrought Iron Traversing Drapery Hardware is the perfect complement to your custom draperies, one which gives them a dramatic appearance from top to bottom. This striking collection of 1” wrought-iron hardware features a hidden baton that makes it easy to draw draperies open or closed.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 7 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Our 1” Custom Wrought Iron Traversing Drapery Hardware is the perfect complement to your custom draperies, one which gives them a dramatic appearance from top to bottom. This striking collection of 1” wrought-iron hardware features a hidden baton that makes it easy to draw draperies open or closed. Choose a single rod to accommodate standard draperies or a double rod to support double sets, such as in the case of drapes plus sheers.
This collection is designed to add a finishing touch to your window treatments without upstaging them. The assortment of finishes is sure to blend with your décor, just as the wide assortment of finial designs and coordinated tiebacks makes it possible to find a shape, style or motif that suits your unique personality or taste.
Install Time: 15 - 18 minutes
In determining whether you need a one-way left, one-way right or two-way split draw, consider your outside view.
Use double rods to hang two different draperies in tandem (e.g., an opaque drape over a sheer one). Double rods allow you to layer draperies, which not only give your windows more prominence, but also give you more options for light control.
Finials, used with outside mount kits, give draperies a finished look.
- If you would like to mount your rod with rings, for a more casual look, consider the non-traversing version of this product: Custom Wrought Iron Hardware.
Finial Choices | Finial Width:
Acorn | 3 1/2"
Capri | 3 1/2"
End Cap | 7/8"
Flame | 5 3/8"
Fleur | 4 1/2"
Iron Ball | 3-1/2"
Small Acanthus | 4 1/2"
Swirl | 6 5/8"
Torche | 4"
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Maximum Width: 216"
- Brackets Included Up to 48" Wide: 2
- Brackets Included 48" Up to 96" Wide: 3
- Brackets Included 96" Up to 192" Wide: 5
- Brackets Included 192" Up to 216" Wide: 7
- Single or Double Rods
- Tiebacks available
Origin of Production
- Made In: Made in the USA