1" Mini Blind
1" Mini Blind
Save 20% on select products! Use code "BLACK-FRIDAY" at checkout. Sale ends 11/24.
The Blinds.com 1" Mini Blind is a versatile value blind that will last for years in your window. Affordable, sturdy and simple, these blinds are perfect for covering shallow windows and doors, and come in a wide breadth of whites and soft neutrals, as well as an assortment of jewel tones.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 8 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
The Blinds.com 1" Mini Blind is a versatile value blind that will last for years in your window. Affordable, sturdy and simple, these blinds are perfect for covering shallow windows and doors, and come in a wide breadth of whites and soft neutrals, as well as an assortment of jewel tones.
This blind is made from long-lasting, durable materials. The components are comprised of a heavy-duty line of stamped metal and injection molded plastic, and the choice of 6-gauge aluminum alloy slats create a spring reaction that resists dents or bends in the slats. To ensure product reliability, all aluminum blind headrails and bottomrails are made of phosphate treated steel, finished with a vinyl primer and a top layer of polyester-baked coating.
Install Time: 10 - 12 Minutes
Select from two types of valances to complete your window.
Use these versatile blinds in any room — even on doors.
Hold-downs are recommended for use on doors, to keep blinds in place during the door’s opening and closing.
Mini blinds tend to have fewer customization options.
Smaller slats could look busier in larger windows.
Child Safety Information
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 8"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Headrail Measurement: 1" x 1"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 1 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1/2"
- Privacy Slats Available
- Multiple Blinds on One Headrail
- Inserted Valance Available
- Hold Down Brackets (Outside Mount Only)
Origin of Production
- Made In: Assembled in the USA from imported materials