1" Signature Wood Blind
Blinds.com’s 1” Signature Wood Blinds bring the beauty of a wood blind to shallow windows and French doors for an incredible price. These real-wood blinds are made from genuine basswood and feature rich grain that’s been enhanced with a protective UV-resistant finish.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
Blinds.com’s 1” Signature Wood Blinds bring the beauty of a wood blind to shallow windows and French doors for an incredible price. These real-wood blinds are made from genuine basswood and feature rich grain that’s been enhanced with a protective UV-resistant finish. They are available in a wide range of on-trend and classic painted and stained finishes, which will coordinate with trim, furniture and flooring.
The shallow slat depth puts them in good proportion for smaller windows, making them a great choice for hallways, powder rooms and small rooms. These Signature 1” Wood Blinds also feature a trapezoidal bottomrail, which ensures better slat closure, and offer several lift options that make lifting them a breeze. Their ability to coordinate with other Blinds.com Signature Wood Blinds helps to achieve a coordinated look throughout your home.
Install Time: 10 - 15 minutes
Choose a wand tilt to reduce the possibility of tangled cords.
For blinds that are prone to banging (e.g., blinds on doors), consider using hold downs to keep the bottomrail securely in place.
- Hold down brackets are only available with outside mount blinds
Child Safety Information
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 10"
- Maximum Width: (As single headrail): 72"
- Maximum Width: (As multiple blinds in one window): 144"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 3/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1"
- Multiple Blinds in One Window
- Decorative Valances
- Spacer Blocks
- Hold Downs
Origin of Production