2" Aluminum Blind
Blinds.com 2" Aluminum Blinds offer a sleek, simple alternative to the traditional aluminum mini blind.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
Blinds.com 2" Aluminum Blinds offer a sleek, simple alternative to the traditional aluminum mini blind. Complete with a selection of white and neutral tones to match your décor, these blinds are a stylish option for anyone working on a budget. Durable and reliable, the 2" Aluminum Blinds are constructed from 8-gauge aluminum for added strength for even the toughest environment and come standard with a single slat valance. The baked-on enamel finish and crash-proof cord locks will also help prevent wear and tear for years to come.
Install Time: 10 - 12 Minutes
For an extra dash of texture and color, choose 1 1/2" cloth tapes to accentuate your new blind.
Hanging these blinds in a wide window? The 2-on-1 headrail option helps cover even the biggest windows with ease.
With a minimum width of 8" and minimum height of 12", these blinds can be produced to cover sidelights or small windows.
- Typically, mini blinds offer a smaller selection of options. For more of the custom control or color options, consider choosing a different product.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 8"
- Maximum Width (as single headrail): 120"
- Maximum Width (as 2 or 3-on-1 headrail): 120"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Single Slat Valance
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 3/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Factory Allowance - Inside Mount: 1/2"
- Cord or Wand Tilt
- Cloth Tape
- Multiple Blinds on One Headrail
- Spacer Blocks (outside mount only)
- Hold Downs (outside mount only)
Origin of Production
- Assembled in the USA from imported materials