Designer Woven Wood Shade
HURRY! 25% OFF WITH CODE “MEMORIALDAY” ENDS 5/27
Designer Woven Wood Shades from Blinds.com make it easy to get the popular look of woven shades at an affordable price. Until now, shades of this quality were only available through interior designers and exclusive showrooms, but with this beautiful selection of exotic grasses, reeds and woods, the look of high design is much more attainable.
Designer Woven Wood Shades from Blinds.com make it easy to get the popular look of woven shades at an affordable price. Until now, shades of this quality were only available through interior designers and exclusive showrooms, but with this beautiful selection of exotic grasses, reeds, woods and included valance, the look of high design is much more attainable than you may have thought.
Each shade is lovingly created by artisans who hand-weave the material from natural yarns and reeds, and carefully tailor the finished product. Choose from a unique palette of color combinations that will blend easily with both the classic and the modern. You can even take your pick of different liners to meet your unique needs for light filtration.
Install Time: 15 - 20 minutes
In addition to adding a decorative touch, edge binding helps prevent the fraying of edges.
For ease of use, upgrade your shade with cordless lift upgrade which allows you to operate your shade with a simple lift up or pull down.
Choose continuous cord loop controls to easily lift large, heavier shades.
For the ultimate in flexibility, a movable liner is available in both light-filtering and room darkening fabrics. (Note: at night, light-filtering fabrics do reveal shadows to the street side.)
The natural elasticity of yarns combined with the weight of the natural woven material may cause shades to stretch upwards to 1" to 1 1/2" after installation. This is particularly noticeable on inside-mount shades or shades that extend from ceiling to floor. Ordering the shade shorter than needed will help compensate for stretching over time; however, the shade will be short when installed.
The natural materials used to make Signature Woven Wood Shades have unique variations in color, texture and size. Colors may change over time. This adds to the natural beauty of the material and does not represent a defect.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Maximum Width (Single Headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width (2-on-1 Headrail): 120"
- Minimum Height: 18"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Valance Height: 6"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1"
- Min Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2"
- Min Inside Mounting Surface (Continuous Cord Loop and Moveable Liner fully recessed): 2 3/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Factory Allowance - Inside Mount: 3/8"
Origin of Production