Economy Blackout Roller Shade
Economy Blackout Roller Shade
15% off select products when you spend $99 or more. Use Promo Code WHITE-HOT. Sale ends 8/29
Blinds.com Economy Blackout Roller Shades give you dark and restful privacy at a value-driven price. Blackout roller shades block 90% of outside light while providing ease of use and sophisticated good looks.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 4 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Blinds.com Economy Blackout Roller Shades give you dark and restful privacy at a value-driven price. Blackout roller shades block all outside light while providing ease of use and sophisticated good looks. Choose from vinyl or fabric and a wide array of colors. You can also select room darkening fabrics, which are semi-opaque and block 90% of light. All colors are white-backed as viewed from the street, which ensures a uniform look and happy homeowners associations. Reminiscent fabrics are made a 4-ply flame retardant vinyl. Room Darkening colors are made of 100% polyester and treated to be stain resistant.
All Economy Blackout Roller Shades come with a continuous loop clutch, which allows you to easily stop the shade in any position. Whether they’re raised or lowered, they serve a purposeful function that keeps style in mind.
Install Time: 12 - 15 minutes
A cassette valance integrates the shade within a decorative cover and adds a finishing touch to windows.
For a streamlined look that hides the roller, specify a reverse roll. A reverse roll allows the shade to roll from the front, which conceals the roller from view.
A spring tension roller (Cordless) is an alternative to the beaded chain lift system and one that eliminates potential chain entanglement.
If you don't want total blackout, you can choose semi-opaque room darkening fabrics, which block 90% of light.
- Due to the operating mechanism at the top of the shade, inside-mounted roller shades will have an approximate 1” vertical “light gap” between the edge of the fabric and the window casing on cord-loop side, and a 1/2” light gap on the other side. If this is not acceptable, consider specifying an outside mount.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the cordless or motorized upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
- Minimum Width: 14"
- Maximum Width: 103"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside & Outside Mount Deduction on material: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth with Cassette: 1 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth with Cassette (fully recessed): 4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface with Cassette: 2 7/8"
- Cordless Spring Tension
- Cassette Valance
- Choice of Chain Color
- Reverse Roll
Origin of Production
- Made In: Mexico