Economy Light Filtering Cellular Shades
Economy Light Filtering Cellular Shades
SALE EXTENDED - Save 20% sitewide! Use "Sitewide-20" at checkout - sale ends 5/2.
Blinds.com Economy Light Filtering Cellular Shades are our best-valued cellular shades. These shades boast many of the same features as our other cellular shades but at a much lower price. They offer great insulation, privacy and light filtration, and have a minimal stack, which provides a clear view to the outdoors.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 5 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Blinds.com Economy Light Filtering Cellular Shades are our best-valued cellular shades. These shades boast many of the same features as our other cellular shades but at a much lower price. They offer great insulation, privacy and light filtration, and have a minimal stack, which provides a clear view to the outdoors.
Light Filtering Cellular Shades come in a variety of colors and cell sizes, and offer a wide array of customizable options from cordless and motorization which are safer for kids, to Sun-up/Sun-down which provides customizable light control.
Install Time: 10 - 15 Minutes
- Double cell shades offer better insulation than single cells and are recommended for climates with extreme heat or cold.
- Cordless eliminates hassle and possible cord entanglement and is considered to be safer for kids
- For large windows, a continuous cord loop enables larger shades to operate more smoothly and effortlessly.
- Top-down/bottom-up gives maximum light control and privacy by allowing you to open/close the shade from either the top or the bottom and comes with either the corded or cordless option.
- The Sun-Up/Sun-Down option allows you to have two shades in one. The top of your shade will have a sheer material while the bottom will have your choice of light filtering cellular fabrics.
- Motorization offers the most convenient way to operate your shades thorough out your home. Each shade will come with a filled battery pack or a plug in transformer. Each shade will come with a small two-button remote that has been pre-paired to the shade. To control multiple shades with one remote, add the single channel remote to one of your shades. This remote also features a "home" button that allows you to save a favorite shade position.
- For maximum light control, consider one of our blackout cellular products.
- These shades are not recommended for areas where they may get wet. For such areas consider faux wood blinds, mini blinds, or faux wood shutters.
Child Safety Information
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the Cordless or Motorized upgrades. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).
Limit 1 remake per item; 4 remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!). Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package. Refunds are not offered under this guarantee. New blind must be the same product as the old blind and changes are restricted to only size and mount. Commercial orders do not qualify.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 9"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Maximum Width Top Down Bottom Up: 96"
- Maximum Height Top Down Bottom UP: 96"
- Minimum Width Cordless Top Down Bottom Up": 15"
- Maximum Width Cordless Top Down Bottom Up: 96"
- Maximum Height Cordless Top Down Bottom Up: 86"
- Minimum Width Day/Night: 12"
- Maximum Width Day/Night: 74"
- Maximum Height Day/Night: 96"
- Minimum Width Cord Loop: 21"
- Maximum Width: Cord Loop: 144"
- Maximum Height Cord Loop: 144"
- Approximate light gap: up to 1/4" each side
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (single cell - corded): 5/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (double cell - corded): 1 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (cordless, cord loop & motorization): 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - single cell corded lift): 1 7/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - all other cell sizes and lift controls): 2 1/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1"
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported