Economy Light Filtering Horizontal Sheer Shade
25% OFF WITH CODE "WASHINGTON" ENDS 2/18
The Blinds.com Economy Light Filtering Horizontal Sheer Shade will dress your window with a vivid glow while providing complete privacy. These shades feature translucent fabric vanes suspended between two layers of sheer fabric.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
The Blinds.com Economy Light Filtering Horizontal Sheer Shade offers a modern look by combining the functionality of a blind with the beauty of a fabric shade. These shades feature translucent fabric vanes suspended between two layers of sheer fabric. Similar to a blind, the fabric vanes can be tilted to any angle in order to provide light control. When raised, the fabric is concealed within the sleek headrail, providing an unobstructed view. When closed, these shades will gently diffuse the light into your room and provide moderate privacy. The shade comes standard with an ivory colored headrail, and a nylon, ivory colored beaded continuous cord loop that offers smooth operation and control. Select motorization for easy use with a remote control. The vanes are available in two sizes, 2” and 2 3/4''.
Install Time: 15 - 20 minutes
Choose from two vane sizes: the 2" for a classic look, or the 2 3/4" which provides a more open view to the outside when open.
These shades are ideal for rooms where needs include privacy, an unobstructed view or light control at different times.
Light-filtering shades may reveal shadows to the street side at night.
Fabric vanes can only be tilted when the shade is fully lowered.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present with the selection of motorization. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 18"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 96"
- Minimum Height (Motorized): 18"
- Minimum Width (Motorized): 20"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 1/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Inside, Outside Mount Available
- Left or Right Cord Loop
- 2 or 2 3/4" Vanes
Origin of Production