15% OFF BLINDS.COM BRAND PRODUCTS (EXCLUDES SHUTTERS) - USE "FALL-SALE" AT CHECKOUT. PLUS, GET AN EXTRA 5% OFF WHEN YOU SPEND $950 OR MORE ON BALI OR BLINDS.COM BRAND - USE "FALL-SALE-EXTRA" AT CHECKOUT. SALE ENDS 10/31.
Support your arch blinds and shades with white Floating Headers by Blinds.com, featuring strong metal construction for optimal horizontal support in open arches above uniquely shaped windows.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 10 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Support your arch blinds and shades with white Floating Headers by Blinds.com, featuring strong metal construction for optimal horizontal support in open arches above uniquely shaped windows. Available in medium, heavy and super heavy duty strengths (arch blinds or shades will determine needed strength). Great alternative to side mounting and can be used to divide wide windows or skylights. This product is also extremely easy to install!
Install Time: 10 - 15 minutes
This product is a great choice for anyone who wants to divide wide windows or skylights.
If you do not wish to side mount, the floating header is a simple-to-install alternative.
- Requires self-tapped screws for installation (not included) and may require the customer to incur freight charges.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Limited Lifetime Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 6"
- Maximum Width (Medium Duty): 84"
- Maximum Width (Heavy Duty): 144
- Maximum Width (Super Heavy Duty): 168
- Inside Mount Deduction: 1/8"
- Medium Duty Header Size: 1 1/4" deep x 1 1/4" high
- Heavy and Super Heavy Duty Header Size: 1" deep, 2" high
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (Medium Duty): 1 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (Heavy and Super Heavy Duty): 1"
- Medium Duty
- Heavy Duty
- Super Heavy Duty
Origin of Production
- Made In: USA