Heavy Duty Outdoor Solar Shade
Dramatically reduce your home’s cooling costs while creating a pleasant atmosphere for your patio, deck or sunroom with our Heavy Outdoor Solar Shades. These fashionable shades come in a variety of textural weaves and are available with different opacity levels.
Your price and/or size has been adjusted based on the availability.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
Dramatically reduce your home’s cooling costs while creating a pleasant atmosphere for your patio, deck or sunroom with our Heavy Duty Outdoor Solar Shades. These fashionable shades come in a variety of textural weaves and are available with different opacity levels. All come standard with a wind-flex tie-down system that keeps them held in place even during extreme conditions. A fabric-wrapped bottom tube and full commercial-grade aluminum valance give a well-finished look.
Quick and easy to install, our Heavy Duty Outdoor Solar Shades add an instant update to your home, whether placed on your windows’ exterior or used as an outdoor space divider between you and the open air. The solar screen fabric keeps heat from your window, reducing heat transfer and giving you a refreshing break from the sun.
Install Time: 20 - 25 minutes
Available widths are 4’, 6’, 8’ and 10’, but all can be cut down to accommodate your specific needs.
All shades have a height of 96".
Continuous loop clutch control comes standard with this product. To eliminate the hassle and potential hazards associated with cord entanglement, we recommend a titanium pole and crank control, or the Elite motorized control.
A remote control will be included for each shade ordered with motorization. The motor is a plug-in motor, which features a 12-foot cord.
Solar shades are semi-transparent, so consider adding an interior window covering as well if privacy is a concern.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the crank or motorized upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 24"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Stocked Height: 96"
- Stocked Widths: 48"', 72", 96"' or 120"
- Widths can be cut to any whole width size
- Motor Type: 12' plug in cord (right side)
- Approximate Deduction on Fabric Width 1 1/2" - 2"
- Minimum space needed for brackets: 2 1/4" x 3"
- Brackets Are Universal: Ceiling, Wall or Side Mount
- Titanium Pole and Crank Control
- 2', 4', or 6' Pole Sizes
- Elite Motorized RF (remote and 6' plug-in cord included with each shade)
Origin of Production