No Holes Pleated Shade
No Holes Pleated Shade
10% off select products when you spend $99 or more. Use Promo Code WHITE-HOT. Sale ends 8/29
The stylish look of pleated shades now comes with total privacy in Blinds.com’s No-Holes Privacy Pleated Shades. These shades are uniquely manufactured with the route holes recessed behind the pleats, which eliminates the beams of light that appear on typical pleated shades.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 5 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
The stylish look of pleated shades now comes with total privacy in Blinds.com’s No Holes Privacy Pleated Shades. These shades are uniquely manufactured with the route holes recessed behind the pleats, which eliminates the beams of light that appear on typical pleated shades.
No Hole Privacy Pleated Shades add a modern touch to your room and are a great complement to transitional and contemporary décor. Their crisp pleats are designed to resist drooping and sagging and will stay looking fresh for years to come. Choose from Light Filtering and Room Darkening fabrics, depending on your room’s needs.
Install Time: 12 - 15 minutes
Room Darkening fabrics help block light from entering your window during the day. .
Light Filtering fabrics offer privacy during the day, while giving your windows a luminous glow. Should you need total privacy at night; however, consider a Room Darkening fabric, as Light-Filtering shades do reveal shadows to the street at night.
A continuous cord loop is a type of corded lift that facilitates the lifting of larger blinds.
For those who wish to eliminate hassle with tangled cords, cordless is a stress-free and clean-looking option.
Top-down/bottom-up gives you nearly limitless options for light control by allowing you to control whether light enters from the top or the bottom of the shade.
- Due to the design of this product, the bottom rail will not sit level on your sill. This is considered a characteristic of this product and not a defect.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).
Limit 4 blind remakes per household, (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!). Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package. New blind must be the same product as the old blind and changes are restricted to only size and mount. Commercial orders do not qualify.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 8"
- Maximum Width (as single headrail): 108"
- Minimum Width for Continuous Cord Loop and Cordless: 18 1/2"
- Maximum Width (as 2-on-1 headrail): 144"
- Minimum Height: 8"
- Maximum Height: 96"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Custom Assembled in USA
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth (Fully Recessed): 2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount (Continuous Cord Loop): 1/2"
- Min. Inside Mount (Fully Recessed-Continuous Cord Loop): 2 1/4"
- Min. Outside Mounting Surface (Continuous Cord Loop): 7/8"
Origin of Production
- Made In: USA