Premier French Pleat Drapery
Premier French Pleat Drapery
Save 20% on select products! Use code "SNEAK-PEEK" at checkout. Sale ends 11/20.
Blinds.com’s Premier French Pleat Draperies adorn your windows with beauty and excellent style. These panels include a beautiful selection of solids, prints, jacquards, stripes and textural effects that reflect the finest fabrics available in the market today.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 16 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Blinds.com’s Premier French Pleat Draperies adorn your windows with beauty and excellent style. These panels include a beautiful selection of solids, prints, jacquards, stripes and textural effects that reflect the finest fabrics available in the market today.
These beautifully simple pleated drapes work in conjunction with the following hardware programs: Custom 1” Wrought Iron, Adjustable 1” Metal or 1 3/8” Wood Rods. Whatever form of hardware you use, you’ll get a perfectly beautiful look that reflects a well-appointed home.
Install Time: 30 - 35 Minutes
Lining is strongly recommended to protect your draperies from sun and heat damage. In the case of silk and linen draperies, it is a must. Choose from light filtering or blackout liners for varying degrees of light blockage, with thermal versions for more insulation. Note: Light-filtering fabrics will reveal silhouettes to the outdoors at night.
To shape your drapery, while holding it back from the window, order tieback brackets. Tiebacks consist of a gold half-grommet and make an elegant way of loosely holding panels in place.
For a coordinated look throughout your home, consider also Blinds.com Premier Roman Shades, which are available in the same fabrics.
These draperies come with appropriate fullness, so simply order the exact width you want to cover.
To get the right drapery length, we recommend installing hardware a minimum of 8” above the window opening or molding and then measuring down to 1/2” above the floor.
For a split draw, whereby panels part in the middle and stack at the window’s sides, order a quantity of 2.
- Drapery Rod is not included and can be purchased separately.
For a full list of patterns and materials available for this product, click here.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Available Panel Widths: up to 120" (note: this is the coverage width - meaning how much space the panel covers, not the width of your window)
- Available Panel Heights: up to 120" (note: the panel height is from the top of the rod to the floor - see measuring instructions for more detail)
- Outside Mount Only: panels are available as outside mount, meaning they are installed above and around the window casing. Ideally, you would have 8” of wall space above and on each side of the window.
- Liner Options
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported